Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It's real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- To install the AppSignal Slack app, click the install button below to start the installation process.
- You will be shown a page with a drop-down from which you can select the app on AppSignal.com to install the app on.
- From there you will be redirected to the notifier install page for the Slack app.
- Click the install button here too.
- You will now be redirected to the Slack App Directory to install the AppSignal Slack app for the team of your choosing.
- Finally, select a channel to which AppSignal should post notifications about errors, performance measurements and other Anomaly detection alerts you have set up.
Alternatively, open the app you want to have Slack notifications for on AppSignal.com, in the app navigation open "Notifications", choose "Slack" from the "Add integration" drop-down. Then on the Slack notifier page you can start the install process.