Clubhouse describes itself as the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone on every team together to build better products.
The Clubhouse integration is a personal integration, each person with access to an app (who wants to be able to use this feature) has to complete these steps. This integration does not automatically create issues on clubhouse, to prevent story-overload.
- Create Clubhouse stories for error & performance incidents in AppSignal.
- On an incident detail page go to the "Issue trackers" box on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click "Send to Clubhouse"
- Visit your Clubhouse account's API token section: app.clubhouse.io/settings/account/api-tokens
- Generate a new API token by entering a name for it, e.g. AppSignal.
- Click "Generate Token".
- The generated token will be displayed. Copy it.
- It will have this format:
- Visit the AppSignal Clubhouse integration page for the app you want to link.
- Paste the Clubhouse API token into the "API token" field.
- Click the "create integration" button.
AppSignal is now set up to use the Clubhouse integration!