Filtering app data
By default AppSignal integrations gather relevant data about errors and performance measurements to help you find the cause of the issue. Sometimes it collects much (or too little) app specific data by default.
You can configure AppSignal what kind of data it should not collect by filtering parameters, headers and session data. This is what we will be looking at in the next steps of this guide.
- Filter request parameters - the next step in this guide
- Filter session data - future step in this guide
- Request headers collection - future step in this guide
- Ignoring errors - future step in this guide
- Ignoring actions - future step in this guide
- Ignoring namespaces - future step in this guide