The primary email address of your user account is the email address with which you sign in. It is not possible to sign in with secondary email addresses associated with your user account.
To change your primary email address following these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Visit appsignal.com/users/notifications
- Alternatively: In the top navigation bar click on "Profile & Settings"
- On your profile page click "Notifications" in the sidebar navigation.
- Add the email address that you want to use as a notification address.
- Click on the "set as default" button for the email address you want to make your primary address.
- The new email address will now receive a confirmation email to prove that you have access to this address.
- Click on the link in the email you've received to make this email address your new primary email address.
Note: Your previous primary email address will be remain primary until the new address is confirmed.